Re: st: RE: proper syntax for mcompp

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: proper syntax for mcompp
Date   Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:49:32 -0500

Actually, I came upon it by

-search multiple-comparisons-

in Stata 8.2

I'll take a look at _mtest

Thanks.

--Chris
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]