st: Question about STATA

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Question about STATA
Date   Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:45:14 -0500

   Hi, I am Ji-Ha Kim, student at Teachers College, Columnia
university. I saw your email address on STATA website.
   May I ask a question? I am doing regression with the command CLAD,
but I am suffering from the interpretation. The results show the 1)
observed 2)biased and 3)standard error. Should I sum 1)observed and
2)biased? or just report the 1)observed?
   In addition, when I report the significance of the coefficient,
can I use the T-statistics?
   Please answer me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

   Ji-Ha Kim