Re: st: 9999, matching data, fixed effect probit etc...

From   "Le Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 9999, matching data, fixed effect probit etc...
Date   Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:29:27 -0600

Nirina,

If you are unable to send msg to the list, you can check if you set
your email to "plain text". Statalist refuses emails in rich format
without giving any error msgs, which happened to me before as well.

Le