Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Pearson correlation with check

From   "west--\@libero\.it" <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   st: Pearson correlation with check
Date   Thu, 23 Nov 2006 19:16:35 +0100

Dear all,

I need an help: I have a panel dataset of 1000 firms over ten years (1980-1990), a lot of variables (but the panel is incomplete, because some data are missing), and I must realize a table of Pearson correlations among measures of var1, var2, var3.
The following should be the plot:

         var1     var2     var3

Further, for each value I need to check if every correlation is significantly different from zero at the 0.05 level or higher. I don't know how to do the table and to check it... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Scopri subito RAS FullCasa: vinci 500 di buoni Mediaworld a settimana ed un viaggio Expedia!