st: Getting continuos variable for wage equation for sample selectionwith panel

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Getting continuos variable for wage equation for sample selectionwith panel
Date   Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:19:37 +0100

Hello statalist,
I bulding a panel sample selection for women married.
In the first step I bulding the probit and lambda for each year. After I don't understand if I change the data set and take only continuos variable and run a simple regression with lambda or do other type the estimation.
How take only the continuos variable in stata? and is it correct for sample selection with panel the second step doing a regression?
thanks a lot for your help

Quoting "Freely, Joshua" <[email protected]>:

Hello StataList,
I am running an xtivreg, re and I am trying to measure the validity of my instruments. Does anyone know of a way for me to obtain an F-statistic for my first stage equation? I know xtivreg2 does it for FE but not RE models. Anyone have any ideas for me?
Thank you.

Joshua L. Freely
Research Associate
Public/Private Ventures