RE: st: RE: Help with varlist manipulation

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Help with varlist manipulation
Date   Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:07:00 -0000

Sorry, I am left more confused than before.

Either way, I can't see an easy way of working back from
what is left in memory after -xi:- to what was fed to it.
This includes looking at -s()- results.

K Jensen