Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: frequency distribution (graphic)

From   "Alessandro Fiaschi" <>
Subject   st: frequency distribution (graphic)
Date   Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:46:33 +0100

Dear all, I would like to do graphic descriptions of all the variables
of my panel (firm data, ten years), to show some appearance of
non-normality. In particular, I'm interested in making an histogram
with frequency distribution for each variable (x = values of variable,
y = fraction). Thanks in advance for any help.