Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Predict after asmprobit

From (Richard Gates)
Subject   Re: st: Predict after asmprobit
Date   Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:47:49 -0600

Gunnar is asking about the error message he recieved when trying
to predict after -asmprobit-.  I am trying to recreate the problem
and until I can he will have to bear with me.  In the meantime
if I could ask Gunnar to check that Stata is properly updated.  Try

. update query

Stata executable
    folder:               /usr/local/stata9/
    name of file:         xstata
    currently installed:  06 Oct 2006
    latest available:     06 Oct 2006

Ado-file updates
    folder:               /usr/local/stata9/ado/updates/
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  27 Oct 2006
    latest available:     27 Oct 2006

    Do nothing; all files up to date.

If his Stata up-to-date, perhaps he could send me an example that
will recreate the error.