st: histogram plot with lines

From   "Munro, Cameron" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: histogram plot with lines
Date   Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:15:59 -0800

I'm looking for a package that would allow me to plot a histogram but
display as a line chart rather than as bars as per hist. Is anyone aware
of such a package? I'm using Stata 8.

Many thanks,

Cameron.

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.