Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: xtlogit gllamm

From   "Alexander Staus" <>
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit gllamm
Date   Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:53:27 +0100

It depends wheter your dependent variable is binary or not. If its binary I think you can use
xtlogit (from -help xtlogit-: xtlogit ... fits conditional fixed-effects...), if not you could use
gllamm. For a relaxation of the IIA both will do.
Take care about the choice characteristics.

Am 14 Nov 2006 um 6:36 hat somsupa Nopprach geschrieben: