Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: overidentification test after ivprobit

From   "Ramani Gunatilaka" <>
Subject   Re: st: overidentification test after ivprobit
Date   Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:20:25 +0000

I am having some difficulty installing the latest version of -overid-
runs after ivprobit because there are earlier versions. I tried to get
it from '' after doing a search, but
was told "You don't have permission to access /RePEc/bocode/o/ on this
Can someone please let me know the exact line of command I need to
type to get the latest version? I would be very grateful.