Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: mfx standard errors

From   Silvia Mendolia <>
Subject   st: mfx standard errors
Date   Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:30:01 +1100

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if any of you have an idea of the method used to calculate standard error of the marginal effect in the mfx command.
I am asking this, because in Stata 7 the mfx command just showed the standard error of the coefficients. Stata 9 does not do that, but I was wondering how standard error are calculated (ie bootstrat or other methods...)

Thank you very much,

* For searches and help try: