From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: boxredo?
Date   Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:03:56 -0500

I never posted it anywhere because I haven't written a help file and it is somewhat limited in function (can only do one variable as currently writen). I've sent the ado offlist.

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caleb Southworth" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: st: boxredo?

I would like to make boxplots where middle = mean, hinges = 10th/90th
pctile. I note this has come up several times before and Michael
Blasnik had a program called boxredo.ado, but I don't seem to find
that on SSC. Perhaps it was renamed or incorporated elsewhere? Thanks!

Original post here:

University of Oregon Sociology