Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: samplig firms in a panel and reconciliation of samples

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: samplig firms in a panel and reconciliation of samples
Date   Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:51:46 -0000

A very similar question was posted by Alessandro Fiaschi on
3rd November 2006 and answered soon after. The solution should
help you work this out.