Re: st: clogit and fitstat - estimates not found error

Subject   Re: st: clogit and fitstat - estimates not found error
Date   Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:39:07 -0500

At 06:04 PM 11/7/2006, Alexander Cavallo wrote:

Dear Statalist,
For some reason, when I run -fitstat- after -clogit-, the fit statistics are calculated, but -fitstat- gives an error that the last estimates are not found. I am running Stata 9.2 for Unix fully updated.
It looks like you have an old version of fitstat (the version on SSC is NOT the most current). Try

findit spost9

and download the spost9 suite from J. Scott Long's site.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]