Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Estout for multiple heckman models

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Estout for multiple heckman models
Date   Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:18:02 -0500

I do not use -estout- though I recommend it to others.  Hypocrisy
aside, I suspect the -keep- option needs you to specify the variables
in multi-equation models with an equation modifier preceding the
variable name.  See:

webuse nhanes2
foreach v of varlist *result {
cap heckman `v' black fem, select(bp*)
if _rc==498 reg `v' black fem
estimates store `v', title ((6))
est table *

The -estout- help file also refers to an option equations(eqmatchlist)
that is bound to be of some use here.