Re: st: Q re Quarterly Labour Force Survey

From   "Ada Ma" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Q re Quarterly Labour Force Survey
Date   Sat, 4 Nov 2006 03:56:24 +0000

Oooops - don't mind me, I think I have just figured out a solution
after reading
David Elliott's email.  I can put all the variables' names in a
global, loop through the global list and -ds- each variable on the
list, and if the return code is 0 then I add it to a final list, where
I'll then use it to draw varibles out from the datasets.

However if you have some good suggestions please fireaway anyway!  Cheers!!