st: Do-file editor

From   "louis boakye-yiadom" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Do-file editor
Date   Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:39:09 +0000

A couple of questions about the do-file editor:
1) I've recently noticed to my disappointment that my do-file editor is permanently maximized, and I'm unable to get it restored down. Is it the case that it can no longer be restored down?

2) Are there characters the do-file editor doesn't accept? I wrote a do-file containing the "less than or equal to" symbol in MS-Word. Now whenever I copy and paste the document into the do-file editor, the "less than or equal to" symbol changes to "?". Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Louis

Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

*