RE: st: Is Stata 9 really faster than stata 7?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Is Stata 9 really faster than stata 7?
Date   Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:47:37 -0000

Absolutely no attachments, please.

The "no attachments" rule is explained in the FAQ
(and the spelling "Stata").

When you joined the list, you were explicitly asked
to read the FAQ _before_ posting. Each posting
distributed to the list carries a reminder of the
location of the FAQ. Once more, please read the FAQ!
It is really is in your best interests if you wish
to get and keep the good will of regular members of
the list.

Shourun Guo