From   "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Box graph question
Date   Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:46:31 -0500

I am not graphic at all. I cannot find a simple solution for my problem.
Probably the answer is simple, but I need help to find it. I want to create
a box graph with a line connecting the means (not the medians), but the
boxes have to cover the range (not the IQR)... also with boxes covering

I will appreciate any help in this subject.
Thanks, Rodrigo.