Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:44:45 -0600

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:44:45 -0600
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:48:37 -0500

you can certainly obtain exponentiated coefficients by using
the eform option -- see the help file

Richardson, Kelly K. wrote:
Dear Stata-listers,
Is it possible to get odds ratios when using xtgee? I looked through the
archives and I saw some postings on mlogit and RRR but I couldn't find
anything on xtgee. Also, if it is possible, or I have to do them by
hand, does anyone know if it is appropriate to average the odds ratios
across multiply-imputed data sets? I noticed when I use the RRR option
with micombine when running mlogit it only reports the RRR if I include
the detail option but not when I just request the final table with the
combined analyses. Ideally, I would like the odds ratios (and 95% CI for
the ORs) for an mlogit and xtgee using micombine. I look forward to
hearing your suggestions and/or explanations for why I can't/shouldn't
do this.