st: data management question

From   "Simo Hansen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: data management question
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:38:51 +0200

Dear All,
I have the following data set:

SourceCountry   DestinationCountry Source CountryGDP  Destination CountryGDP
	USA			USA			100
	USA			ENGLAND		100
	USA			FRANCE		100
	ENGLAND		USA			75
	ENGLAND		ENGLAND		75
	ENGLAND		FRANCE		75
	FRANCE 		USA			50
	FRANCE		ENGLAND		50
	FRANCE            FRANCE           500

My goal is to create a column for Destination Country GDP using information
in the column of Source Country. My data should look like in the following
form:
SourceCountry   DestinationCountry Source CountryGDP  DestinationCountryGDP
	USA			USA			100
100
	USA			ENGLAND		100			75

	USA			FRANCE		100			50

	ENGLAND		USA			75			100
	ENGLAND		ENGLAND		75			75
	ENGLAND		FRANCE		75			50
	FRANCE 		USA			50			100

	FRANCE		ENGLAND		50			75
	FRANCE            FRANCE           50			50
Unortunayely, I cannot figure out how to this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Best regards,
Simo