Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: another aflogit issue

From   Marc Campo <>
To   Marc Campo <>,
Subject   st: another aflogit issue
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:22:37 -0800 (PST)

I keep running LR and then typing in aflogit for
particular variables specifying a reference level.
For some variables, no problem.  For others, it says
variable not found or abbreviation is incorrect.  I am
typing in the right names.

the variable xfer runs.  the variables job_strain and
manual_total do not.  Anyone know why?