st: RE: ice and constructed variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: ice and constructed variables
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:01:52 -0000

I guess that you shouldn't represent it in -ice-
at all. Imputing the components is one thing. Producing
a construct downstream of the imputation is another.
Otherwise, at best, it is hard to disentangle what
to blame for what.

In any case, what is your formula here? Dying to know,