Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #2506

From   Paul Seed <>
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #2506
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:55:14 +0000

Apologies to Max for not answering his e-mail, and to
Stata users generally for not updating -xtgraph-.
Partly pressure of work, partly a personal preference
for the quicker Stata 7 graphics, & partly wanting to include
several improvements - such as bars instead of lines &
logistic regression.

It is definitely on my list of things to do, and approaching the top.

In the meantime, as Scott Merryman pointed out,
the -savedat()- option allows you to save the graphed data
and then graph it in any form you prefer.

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:23:14 +0800
From: "Max Bulsara" <>
Subject: st: xtgraph

Does anyone know if xtgraph is available for Stata v9? Or does anyone
know if there's anything equivalent to xtgraph? It's great for panel
data (thanks to Paul Seed). I have contacted the author but have had no

Max Bulsara,
Research Fellow
School of Population Health (M435)
University of Western Australia
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
35 Stirling Highway, CRAWLEY
Western Australia, WA6009
Tel: 6488 1267
Fax: 6488 8145

*   For searches and help try:

Paul T Seed, MSc CStat
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
King's College London,
Division of Reproduction and Endocrinology

St Thomas' Hospital,
Lambeth Palace Road,
London SE1 7EH

Funded by the Wellcome Trust & Tommy's the Baby Charity

tel   (+44) (0) 20 7188 3642
fax (+44) (0) 20 7620 1227