Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Schemes and graph combination rethink?

From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Schemes and graph combination rethink?
Date   Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:29:19 +0200

Adrian wrote:
I have recently added the following to my scheme file
  anglestyle vertical_tick horizontal
and noticed this has implications for the following command
  gr_example2 combine5
Tell us some more. I can't locate any official or unoffical command
with this name, and you don't tell us which implications.
Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000 Aarhus C,  Denmark
Phone, work:  +45 8942 6090