Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Data management

From   Rafal Raciborski <>
Subject   Re: st: Data management
Date   Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:33:10 -0400

-help collapse-

I have a (panel) dataset for around 100 countries for a period of 15 years (on average) and I have the average values of some variables that are same for all the years. I am trying to reduce the data to a single year for each country and the "drop in" command for each country seems to be too repetitive and labor-intensive. Can someone suggest another way in which I can get the data for a single year for every country?

* For searches and help try:

Rafal Raciborski
Graduate student
Department of Political Science