Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: JMP: Figure 7 In JMP(93)

From   "kaya tas" <>
Subject   st: JMP: Figure 7 In JMP(93)
Date   Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:28:29 +0000

Is there a way to get JMP to give me a decomposition of the difference between two quantiles of the wage distribution in a single year? I am talking about Fig 7. in the JMP(93) paper. I know it can be done if you have 2 different distributions like male vs. female. In this one, though, there is only one distribution. Or am I missing something here?

Great program, by the way.

Sadece sohbet ile yetinmeyin - eglneceye de doymak išin Messenger'i tercih edin!

* For searches and help try: