RE: st: RE: instruments in ivreg2

Subject   RE: st: RE: instruments in ivreg2
Date   Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:29:07 +0100

Bidisha,

This comes up a lot on Statalist.  Have a look at, e.g.,

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-09/msg00339.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-10/msg00316.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-10/msg00275.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-08/msg00662.html

and quite a few others over the years.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark Schaffer
Director, CERT
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
tel +44-131-451-3494 / fax +44-131-451-3296
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/ecomes