From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: more graph queries
Date   Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:00:12 +0200

Sorry, my suggestion on the bar graph was not what you were asking for;
apparently it is too early in the morning here. Apart from a complete
reshaping of your data I don't have any good solutions. Here is one that
is hardly satisfactory:

   graph bar price, over(rep78) name(pricebar)
   graph bar weight, over(rep78) name(weightbar)
   graph combine pricebar weightbar , ycommon

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000  Aarhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8942 6090