Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: storing values from within "by varname :" command

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: storing values from within "by varname :" command
Date   Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:51:16 +0100

In addition to various other responses: -contract-
is the official Stata command designed to do this
"ultimate" problem directly.

Andrey V. Ivanov