RE: st: xtgee results depend on sort order

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: xtgee results depend on sort order
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:07:22 +0100

My guess is that this really doesn't help at all,
despite your very good intentions.

At a minimum, Stata people would need to
know much more about your dataset and the entire segment of code
that is relevant here.

Please, Stata friends, don't send in your stories of "this odd
thing happened to me with Stata and I never understood why" unless
you can match the standards for reporting problems.

They are set out at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/techsup/sendout.html