Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: xtgee results depend on sort order

Subject   Re: st: xtgee results depend on sort order
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:40:01 +0100

Along the same line as unexplicable behaviour of Stata, I would like to
report something that happened recently.

I was running a loop of -bysort x y: tab `i' b-

For some reason, one of the x, y combinations did not come out for one
item of the `i'. When I ran it again, however, it came out.

I don't know if this helps the tech guys at Stata solve the problem that
might be causing these.