[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
Re: st: Propensity Score Matching
Difficult to guess what's wrong. Maybe you should show use what you
typed and the relevant portions of the output.
Here is some further advice:
* Make sure that the the commands are equivalent, i.e. expected to do
the same thing. Read carefully through the psmatch2 help-file.
* Make sure that you have not selected a "common support" option in
one command and not in the other.
* When there are if or in clauses in the commands, make sure that they
select the same observations.
* Make sure that everything is up-to-date.
On 10/18/06, Cristian Mackenna <email@example.com> wrote:
Did someone now why with the same sample and the same pscore varname, if I
psmatch2 with Gaussian kernel
the untreated group and the treated group have deferent's number that if I
even if the ATT calculated is the same
* For searches and help try: