st: RE: RE: Negative Hausman value?

From   "Pavlos C. Symeou" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Negative Hausman value?
Date   Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:34:33 +0100

Dear Mark and Gustavo,

Thank you for your advice. Your recommendations have actually helped me
generate positive results which culminated in rejecting the Ho for the
Hausman test. Yet, the two respective options sigmamore and sigmaless,
produced different results; namely,
Sigmaless produced:
chi2(46) = (b-B)'[(V_b-V_B)^(-1)](b-B) = 794.29
Prob>chi2 =      0.0000

and

sigmamore produced:
chi2(46) = (b-B)'[(V_b-V_B)^(-1)](b-B) = 678.25
Prob>chi2 =      0.0000

I therefore have two questions:

1) Which result should I include in my analysis?

2) Shouldn't they have different Df since the two options are based on
different covariance matrices?

Yours truly,

Pavlos