Re: st: -heckman-

From   Philip Fridborn <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -heckman-
Date   Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:18:44 +0200

Hi,
According to Wooldridge (2002) Econometric analysis of x-section and panel data
you must have at least one variable in the selection model that is not included
in the y-equation. This variable(-s) is supposed to affect z but not y.
So, X and W do not have to be completely distinct.

Philip Fridborn