st: RE: question [on factor analysis with weights]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: question [on factor analysis with weights]
Date   Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:09:49 +0100

First, please use informative titles for your postings.

Experience shows that many list members delete postings
with titles like "question" or "help" without even
reading them. So you lost some readers who might know.

Even if that's not true, a title
like "factor analysis with weights" lets all those
who do not know delete the posting immediately,
and is thus a service all round.

Neither -factor- nor -pca- allows pweights, so if
there is a way to do it, or something similar, it
is indirectly as some latent variables model.

Teresa Casey