Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: generalized negative binimial

From   André Paul <>
Subject   st: generalized negative binimial
Date   Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:40:59 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to use the gnbreg estimator in Stata. However, I'd like to see the theoretical model and and an application to economics or social sciences before. I didn't find anything on the web, does any of you have some useful references?

Thanks in advance,

Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre mobile comme sur PC !

* For searches and help try: