st: RE: replace missing values (fwd)

From   "Rodrigo Martell" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: replace missing values (fwd)
Date   Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:58:11 +1000

Try this (?)

replace  Total_Score =  avg if  Total_Score==.

avg is meant to be the average of the 3 units you've already worked out.

I hope that helps.

Rodrigo Martell

 <http://www.frontier-economics.com>
Frontier Economics Pty. Ltd.
395 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia
www.frontier-economics.com
switch:
direct:
fax:
mobile:
email:

+61 (0)3 9620 4488
+61 (0)3 9613 1518
+61 (0)3 8614 2711
+61 (0)407 909 811
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.