From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Stata vs SPSS
Date   Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:00:35 +0100

Very general grumbles like this are unanswerable
by StataCorp or by the community of user-programmers.

Unsurprisingly every user wants a powerful system that
does what they want, but even people who think their
graphical needs are relatively simple usually turn
out to want a great deal of flexibility, as much as
that provided or even more so.

What precisely is it that "really needs some attention"?

Could we please see a wish list or even an example
substantiating your criticisms?