Re: st: RE: confidence intervals for lowess plot

From   Enzo Coviello <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: confidence intervals for lowess plot
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:40:06 +0200

At 17.30 13/10/2006, you wrote:
Enzo,

-running- will probably suit your needs, but because this is not
exactly the same thing as lowess it's worth noting that I have a
slightly modified form of lowess.ado that uses either the SE from the
regression or bootstrapping to generate\plot the CI about the point
estimates.

I don't know how valid the approach is statistically -- to date we
have only used it in-house -- but I'd be happy to share the code if it
would be of use.

Jacki

Many thanks Marten and Jacki.
Of course I would be very happy to try the Jacki's code and probably Marten could give some advice about the validity of your approach.

Thanks again.

Enzo
*
* For searches and help try: