Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: too few common observations across panel

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: too few common observations across panel
Date   Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:01:04 -0400

Pavlos said

I run a FE panel data model and attempt to assess cross-sectional
correlation using xttest2. However, I get the following error:

Error: too few common observations across panel.
no observations

Does anyone know why I get this, what I should do; or, otherwise, is there
any other test for this?

As the author of xttest2, I'd like to see what is going on here-- please do xtdes before using the xttest2 command.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

* For searches and help try: