RE: RE: st: RE: tsset

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: RE: st: RE: tsset
Date   Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:54:30 +0100

I see your problem, but I believe your solution is quite
disproportionate. As said, the consequences
for other programs and documentation would be
considerable. Of course, that's not your problem,
but it certainly would add to the disclination
at StataCorp to do this, and I guess that is
massive already.

If you have this problem repeatedly, a fix
should be programmable, so that with a single
command line you can fill in the gaps after -tsfill-.
I guess it would be much easier to do that for you
than to program your solution.

Charles Thibault