st: RE: Making a single table of frequencies for multiple variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Making a single table of frequencies for multiple variables
Date   Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:52:29 +0100

A similar question was asked by Nikolaos A. Patsopoulos on
Monday, and the first answer was

Check out -tabm- from -tab_chi- on SSC.

Alternatively, an approach from first
principles is to -reshape long- so
that this reduces to a two-way tabulation.

Rachel