Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Generate all combinations

From   "David Bruce Mcclintick" <>
Subject   st: Generate all combinations
Date   Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:24:36 -0400

I have data in a single list, all unique observations with numerical values. What I want is a way to return all possible 5 term combination sums from this list. Additionally, I need to accomplish this in multiple instances with other lists of varying size, but still retaining the 5 term combination rule. How can I return these results, and do so in a viewable form?

* For searches and help try: