Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: undo

From   Nishant Dass <>
To   STATA Help <>
Subject   st: undo
Date   Tue, 10 Oct 2006 04:17:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list-members,

Does anyone why Stata only undoes the very last change you
have made in the do-file editor as opposed to the last
"set" of changes (all done in one go)?

Since Stata is smart, I understand there must be a very
good reason for it but I am just curious why, because it
would be very convenient if it were the other way around -
i.e., being able to undo a whole set of commands that are
done in one go.

Do You Yahoo!?