Re: st: plot using -stphtest- answer and new puzzle

From   Nishant Dass <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: plot using -stphtest- answer and new puzzle
Date   Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Maarten,

I went about the simple (and brute-force) way by creating a
new variable equal to my earlier variable but with
"clearer" name and just recreated my graph.  So it worked
for the time being but the -twoway- wasn't working.  It
must be some error on my part because I haven't used
-twoway- before.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your suggestions.  At least it's
useful to know that -twoway- can work with these plots too.

Nishant