st: question about heckman test

From   "lobna bouslimi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: question about heckman test
Date   Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:41:40 -0400 (EDT)

hello,

I have a question concerning performing a heckman two step estimation.

  *i want to see the result of the first stage of the test separated from
the result of the second stage.
   to do this i use the  the following procedure: heckman depvar [varlist],
select(varlist_s). I consider the output of selection ( the result of
first stage and the rest of output for the second stage.
  i have some doubt about my procedure. i want to know if i have  the right
procedure to have the two stage of heckman estimation or no.
  thank you for your help and comprehnsion.
   your response is very important for  the advance of my thesis.
  thank you