Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: c-statistic in Cox models

From   "Jacki Buros" <>
Subject   Re: st: c-statistic in Cox models
Date   Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:28:35 -0400

Hi Ashwin,

Try the stcox postestimation command -estat concordance-, which
calculates Harrell's C. This may be what you want for the survival
analysis, so long as you do not have time-varying covariate effects.

I don't know whether there is a similar command for svy regress.