Re: st: RE: IV probit and validity of instruments test

From   "Aniceto Orbeta" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: IV probit and validity of instruments test
Date   Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:25:35 +0800

Hi Prof. Schaffer,

I am interested in this hacked version of ivprobit too, if you don't mind.

Thanks.
Aniceto Orbeta

On 10/5/06, Schaffer, Mark E <[email protected]> wrote:
Mathew,

> [...]

I have a hacked version of ivprobit that will generate an overid
statistic for the ivprobit twostep estimator.  If you contact me
offlist, I can send you a copy.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK